Privacy Information Notice
Categories of personal data and purposes
We collect and process the following types of personal data on you:
- IP address
- Behaviour data on website
- Contact information
We process the personal data for the following purposes and on the listed legal bases:
- Being able to reply when you contact Ando Bio via e-mail (GDPR art. 6(1)(b))
- When we collect personal data directly from you for the purpose described above, you provide the data when browsing the website
Disclosure and transfer of personal data
Disclosure of personal data
The personal data will not be disclosed to and shared with 3. parties
Making personal data available to data processors
We make personal data available to our business partners, including IT suppliers that store and process personal data on our behalf. Such business partners and suppliers are subject to Ando Bio instructions regarding the storing and processing of personal data. Further, it is Ando Bio responsibility that the storing and processing is in accordance with the data privacy legislation.
We store the personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above. Contact information and details of request are stored for a maximum of 12 months after such request has been solved.
You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold and process regarding you.
Further, you have the right to request us to rectify any personal data on you that might be incorrect, as well as the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
You may request to receive any personal data on you that you provided to us a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if our processing of such personal data is based on your consent or a contract that you concluded with us (data portability).
Upon your request we will erase personal data on you, unless we have a legal basis for continuing the processing. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, such as the Danish Data Protection Agency.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is recorded in the temporary memory of the browser when a website is entered, for a variable period of time generally lasting between a few hours and some years, with the exception of profiling cookies which last a maximum of 365 calendar days.
The file memorizes certain information which the site is able to read when it is consulted again, and which may be necessary for the proper functioning of the site and to improve usability. Through cookies, for example, it is possible to determine whether a connection has already been made between the computer and site, to highlight novelties or maintain “login” information.
- Technical cookies: necessary for the proper functioning of the site, they are used for browsing purposes or to provide a service requested by the user; they are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the website owner.
- Statistical cookies (analytics): they make it possible to know how users use the site, in order to assess and improve its functioning and promote the production of contents which best meet user requirements. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and unconnected with the user’s personal data.
- Profiling cookies: they make it possible to offer the user advertisements related to him/her and his/her pertinent interests. Moreover, they are used to limit the number of times the same advertisement is shown and to assess the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Third party cookies: they are conveyed, without Ando Bio Website control, by third parties (example: Google Maps, Youtube, Linkedin and Twitter) which can intercept the user also while browsing in non-site. These cookies, typically persistent, cannot be controlled directly by Ando Bio Website which therefore cannot guarantee how third-party owners use the information gathered.
The Ando Bio does not use any type of cookie aimed at profiling the user but uses third party services which, in turn, use profiling cookies.
What rights you have over your data
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.